Move over miss cranky pants

Today I'm feeling so cranky I could star in my very own Roger Hargreaves book ( he wrote the Mr men and little miss books). Why am I feeling so cranky? that bit I'm not so sure of.

Today I had an argument in the bank today because I called in to see why my payment to my internet provider had never gone out and was helpfully informed that the reason for this was that several months ago ( this is an account I use just for bills so I have no card for it or any way of checking my balance without queuing up in the bank) a payment had gone out when there weren't sufficient funds in the account and somehow this resulted in me being charged four times in succession leaving my account fairly overdrawn with interest being added and so the money I paid in was just paying off that debt rather than paying my bills. Not only did my account not have any money in it, they said I owed them €27 and I then had to go and pay the UPC bill again. Yea that ought to do it. I was nearly forced to go home and anger eat the lovely bar of ombar chocolate I had left in my fridge and I have to say it sucked almost all of the enjoyment out of it. 

Also managed to have a text argument about men being objectified ( a certain man objected to the many posts about hottest world cup players) and it got a little heated. I may have gotten more involved than the moment called for but trust me any woman knows its not something you complain to woman about lest we roll out the feminist agenda (or happen to remember the many occasions where we have been objectified and get all angry about that)

It might not be that, It might be the fact that I haven't slept properly in over two weeks. Thanks to my scumbag body overreacting to food and insisting on waking me several times a night to complain about it. I find that starting to take its toll on me and If I'm not lying down then I'm wishing I could. This weekend at the crossfit competition I was so tired I thought I was going to fall over which did not make me a happy spectator and it certainly didn't make me great company for my poor boyfriend who was lured down under the pretence of a fun and exciting weekend. Mind you he was as tired as I was which is the only reason we couldn't thoroughly enjoy it. Nothing makes you feel lazy like being worn out from just watching people do amazing crossfit things.

I don't know what the root of the problem is but I do know I'm fed up of it. Of being ratty and thinking of bed all of the time. I'm sick of doing one crossfit class and feeling as though I might die or throw up or pass out or collapse or maybe all of the above. 
So I've decided that this is the end of it. Tonight I will sleep like a champion. My scumbag body has been duly warned. I have eaten no sugar, wheat, gluten, barely any dairy and just a little bit of fruit (yes it really is that bad ) so I am prepared for the most amazing of slumbers and being back to my slightly sarcastic self in the morning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..