30 things to learn before you're 30

1) It's difficult to be healthy when you're in an unhealthy relationship.
2) It's tough to see the value in yourself if you're with someone who doesn't.
3) You are what you do so if you Change what you do then you'll change what you are.
4) Judging by how strong my reaction to sugar withdrawal is, it may just be the root to all evil ( or at least some evil).
5) That I have a voice worth listening to even if I'm the only one who listens.
6) I am not defined by my past mistakes even though they have helped shape me into the person I Am today.
7) It's never a good idea to get inside a tumbler dryer, even if your sister dares you, you might get stuck (I learned thus as a small child and i never made that mistake again ).
8) Doing something you hate a lot doesn't. Always make you hate it less ( like burpees).
9) Sometimes it's ok to just eat the whole jar of jam ( see photo nom nom).
10) That I'm stronger than I ever though I could be.
11) That there's no better feeling In the world than right after a really tough workout.
12) I will always have disobedient hair, I might as well accept it
13) Wearing your hair down and lipgloss while doing an over head swinging challenge is a recipe for disaster.
14) I am a light weight when it comes to alcohol and I need to make peace with that.
15) That Change is possible. I am virtually
Unrecognisable from the girl I was two years ago.
16) Having a passion for something is always a good thing unless that something is cake.
17) That its not ok for anyone to put you down even if it makes them feel better about themselves.
18)That I'm the easiest person to live with ( I live by myself and I have no complaints about me as a housemate).
19) That I really should have learned to
Drive years ago.
20) Things  happen for a reason.
21) It's ok to sing out loud even when you're completely tone deaf provided you only do so alone or in the company of your least judgemental friends.
22) That growing up is not as awesome as I thought it would be at 14 when I was in such a hurry to get here.
23) Sometimes the tiny people in your life have a pretty interesting take on things . My niece once informed me that of you're hurt you go to hospital unless you get squashed by a car and then you can't get unsquashed.
24) If you're trying to get fit it certainly helps to have a sister who runs an awesome gym.
25) It pays to actually listen to your body - most of the time it knows what it's doing
And it will tell when what you're eating Is good or bad or if it needs a rest
26) If you can't cut in a straight line then do not take a scissors to your hair no matter how scraggly it's starting to
Look. You will immediately regret it.
27) You only have to grow older, you dont have to grow up.
28) That  nothing helps you escape your own head Like a really good book.
29) That its ok to still love children's books in your 30s ( provided you read the grown up ones too).
30) That its ok if you don't have your whole life figured out yet :).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..