Stuck


I have reached an impasse
And all roads lead to
Somewhere I wont follow.
I hover in the Inbetween
As to do lists become lazy coasters.

I have run out of words
And wonder should I abandon ship
For one small night
And pack my hopes and dreams away

I sit forgotten yet unaware
Lost in the humdrum of everyday noises
I am deafened by my own silence

All that I could be remains unfinished ,
Could I ever be anything but me?

And do I want to be
That one Lone voice
In the crowd.
Colour me in, I am empty
I am stuck
Like I am paralysed by my own unimportantance.

It is as though i have forgotten
The fundamentals of making
Sentences from words and
Finding humor in my anger.
Wanting to chip, chip away
At the walls which hem me in


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..