Waiting for yoga


Time ticks by and I move to its rhythm, lost in the silence of my mind.
Watching, waiting as the minutes crawl lazily down my skin.

I feel the cold easing into my bones until I dont feel it anymore and I am left alone in
a cloud of my own sweat stained air.

Forgetting things which need to be forgotten, like a broken doll I move awkwardly through my own life but I'm not moving .
I am trapped in the sludge minimum wage watching money trickle from my wallet into a never ending void of poor but not quite poverty.

I follow the tracks within my mind not sure which thoughts are yet to come. All that which remains unspoken but doesn't . It does it count if I'm only saying it to myself.

A coiled spring of emotions, I feel them stirring in my belly like a growling bear in the dark and I say hush now but time still ticks by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..