pinspiration

If you're not familiar with the wonder that is Pinterest then you're In luck because ( not to brag or anything ) I'm sort of an expert. I'm going to run with the assumption that if you're reading my blog then you're not completely technophobic  so my description of what Pinterest Is and does wont go completely over your head. If I am incorrect in this assumption then let me assure you i have my contrite face on.

So back to Pinterest. It's essentially a virtual online pin board and you can browse loads of different categories and save your favourite pictures or links to different boards. To be fair despite it having some manly categories, it seems to be almost exclusively populated by women. Not that I use the site to interact with people. although I've been led to believe you can. People come to Pinterest for many different reasons, usually seeking some form of inspiration. 
Some people go on looking for recipes, crafts or interior design tips, each to their own but that wouldn't really hold my attention. Other people can while away hours looking at clothes or make up but not me. I've been told many women make wedding inspiration boards and if it is to be believed, not all of these women are in a relationship going that way. I can only imagine as a man this is possibly one of the scariest things a man could stumble across on his girlfriends phone. I 
Have trouble comprehending the notion of planning a hypothetical wedding online but that's one crazy train I am not on. 

I like to be different. Well that implies I
Am actively trying to be ( which would be incorrect) but my Pinterest experience would be a little different from most ( well I imagine this to be the case but I don't actually know for certain). Occasionally I will scroll down through fitness looking for fitspiration quotes because when
I am actually getting off my lazy ass, I find 
They kind of motivate me in a super cheesy American way but the rest of the time it's like my conscience making me feel bad and calling me lazy. Mostly though I waste many useful hours on the humor feed looking at funny pictures and collecting witty someecards for my ever growing collection. Surely we can all agree this is a valid use of my time. How else am I supposed to see all the funny ?
I find when I want to switch off I'll throw on a tv show I don't really care about and half watch it while I pin my heart out. The only trouble is once you get on Pinterest it's pretty difficult to get off. I'm sure there's probably worse complaints a girl could have. If you haven't already then I'd suggest you try it but you might not thank me for this advice. Don't worry though, if that's the case, I'll live :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..