This ones for the morning people





If you're a morning person then we probably won't be friends. To say i am not at my best in the morning time would be an understatement. It's okay though because I do like to understate. 

Are you one of those people who wakes and just springs out of bed ready to greet  
the day ? Yea well would you please do it somewhere else because some of us are busy trying to sleepwalk our way to work.

In the mornings my alarm goes off and I lie there thinking why is that alarm going off in the middle of the night and then realise it's actually morning and I make low pitched groany sounds as I lie in bed with one eye open hoping the morning will just go away. When it inevitably doesn't I gently peel myself off the bed and head for the shower in the hopes of waking up there.

my morning routine involves a lot of time wasting and pandering to my tired brain and no interacting whatsoever with other people. That part is important because morning Laura is not a fan of small talk. In fact the main reason I am a pleasant human being when I arrive in work at 8.30 is that I have already had an hour and a half to gather myself and let all
That crankiness stay in my bed to wait for me to come home. 

Now I am saying all this and thinking this is a major benefit Of living alone and not having a boyfriend that would want to stay over and deprive me of sleep and then want to make morning small talk. Rah. But I've only a week left living alone until I move and have to share With a man which will be different. Lets just hope he's not a morning person. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..