Laura loves herself some kitchenware


I have not made a secret of my love for the home wares department of tk maxx. Between the stationary and kitchen accessories I could probably waste half a day browsing. Since I have taken up baking and cooking more frequently I have found myself eyeing and then later buying many new kitchen accessories.
In the last few weeks I have bought a new kitchen scales, rolling pin, knife, muffin tray, baking tray, new tuppaware and wooden spoons. It is important that you understand I needed those items and was not just mindlessly frittering away my wages for the sake of it. I can tell you I am already better off for it. I swear my baking/cooking skills have been improved almost 90% with the acquisition of the new kitchen equipment.

So today I found myself browsing in the treasure trove that is tk maxx home wares, just browsing without the intention of bringing anything home and I came across this gem. I could have left it there except I could already see it improving my life for the better. So it's a portable soup cup. I'm not sure how I've lived this long without one. Up until now I have been bringing my soup to work in a tuppaware container which I don't believe is microwaveable ( I've been afraid To try it in case it melts ) and pouring it into a bowl to heat in the microwave . Given the shortage of bowls in the shop canteen and the overall hassle of washing everything up , I can see now I have been doing myself a  disservice. With my new soup cup , I can bring my soup to work in the handy container and then flip the panel in the lid to allow air in while microwaving it. This will also allow it to cool and hey voila without hassle I will have soup in a mug.
My life is already improved and my love for kitchenware keeps growing . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..