Dear Someecards....I think we should be friends

You know when you meet someone and instantly click with them, like they get your sense of humor and say all the inappropriate things you've been thinking (while privately chuckling away to yourself and thinking no, it's best if I don't actually say that out loud). Well say if it wasn't a person you met as such but a someecard you read, like a really good one that makes you think damn that's funny and it's led me to believe that me and the writers of someecards should be friends. 

Like an single, childless adult woman who's avoiding examining her life (in case it brings the onset of severe depression ) I spend a lot of my free time distracting myself. Reading and watching tv shows and a whole lot of scrolling the humor feed on pinterest. Not quite sure if there's a productive way to use pinterest but I generally use it to look at funny photos and save the best ones for sharing on facebook (or with my close friends depending on how inappropriate they are) and really it's given me many the actual laugh out loud moment ( I am loathe to shorten that down to lol because of it's chronic over use in situations where someone is in fact not laughing out loud) and the more of these I find the more I feel like there might be someone on my wavelength out there writing them. 

To anyone who gets a laugh out of these and who has only found these gems because I am very bored and hiding from my life, well you're welcome. Enjoy and laugh and share with your friends but only as appropriate. I didn't actually write any of these but damn I wish I had and I don't want to cause any offence  

so in no particular order, my favourite someecards to date 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..