Did you ever have one of those days?

Did you ever have one of those days where instead of everything coming together it all kinds of falls apart and you wonder would the world feel less off kilter today if you just stayed in bed half an hour longer. One of those where nothing goes the way you want it and you have really disobedient hair. This morning mine could not commit to turning in or out no matter what way I tamed it with the straightner and both ways looked wrong leading me to conclude that my head was the problem.

One of those days where you skin is not responding to make up in the way that it should and you feel there aren't enough products in your make up bag to fix the way you feel. Your porridge feels too gloopy and your tea too bitter and you keep running out of time leading to a panicked dash to work. Some days nothing goes as planned. Not quite a fat day as you probably look the same as every other day but something in your head tells you its all wrong, in the same way that writing a word over and over somehow convinces you that you've somehow forgotten how to spell. 

It's a day where all of my clothes look wrong, too loose , too tight. Too ugh and suddenly your whole closet is lying on the floor and you're trying to not lie on the floor beneath it all because dressing is that much of challenge when nothing works. The thing is I haven't eaten any more or less than any other day so It's highly unlikely that much has changed overnight and I can only conclude that such days are in my head. Like a one day body dysmorphia . Or so I like to tell myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..