Would like to meet .....

Right now Laura is super hungover, totes hungover, clinging on to sanity with my finger tips sort of hungover. Yes I am really in the clutches of the fear and Its good to remember that this too will pass and I might learn something more lasting than the sentiment that I'm really too old for this shit.

Usually I'm pretty happy to do my own thing and not be confined by someone else's expectations of me but occasionally when I'm this hungover and feeling just a little bit sad I think it might be nice to have someone around, maybe I could keep someone on stand by for emergencies. 

Anyway anyone who has had the misfortune to meet hungover Laura will already know many of these facts already but I'm going to assume you are happily in the dark and fill you in. Here goes (brace yourself and it's not that exciting so the likelihood of weeing yourself is pretty low) hungover Laura is very sad so don't try and make plans and please avoid any discussions about the future, hungover Laura is very tired , she is not the smartest of cookies (one might say she is but of shadow of regular alcohol free Laura) and she wants all the bad foods now please and thank you.

With all this being borne in mind I began to compose an imaginary would like to meet ad, a mish mash of my hangover requirements. I was thinking about how I felt a bit sad and I'd really like a hug and that I just wanted someone to call over and give me a hug because it would really make me feel better (why don't I have someone on standby for this) and then I thought maybe if I had someone call over to hug me then maybe they could read me a story, that would be nice. I'm feeling a bit blue and a mix of tired and antsy so I can't sleep but I scarcely have the energy to entertain myself so a story in a nice reading voice would be lovely, He could pick up where I've left off in my book, trust me it would be good. Then maybe he could open my pistachios for me because they are really delicious and salty which is just what my hangover ordered but oh man I do not have the energy for opening them all individually. So that's all, I don't think thats much to ask for. In summary I would like to meet someone who gives great hugs, reads an excellent bedtime story and is adept at pistachio opening. Nothing wrong with that so if you know anyone who fits the bill you can send them my way. I'll be here at my little pity party for one milking this hangover for all it's worth 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..