The whole unblemished truth

So the boyfriend recently commented that he doesn't come across in the most flattering light in my blog posts. A vague reference here or there to a hangover and a mere mention of a lie in while I'm up reading.
I vowed I would write a blog especially to right those wrongs but this isn't going to be it. I do hope it was obvious I was joking when I said that. In fact I think I might have squirmed a bit in an uncomfortable manner just making a joke about it. I think it's because I'm happy for my blog to get personal when it's about me but I am not really able or willing to give out large amounts of personal information about the important people in my life. Perhaps I am more private than I seem. Which is odd given that I write a blog that's read by a whole lot of people I know and even some I don't.

But I would like to set the record straight on one thing and that is however vague my references are to the man himself, I am not scant on detail because I have nothing good to say. You could say the opposite is true but I would rather only tell that kind of stuff to a select few and of course the man himself then go around shouting from my blog (rooftops aren't really my style). I can relax now that I've gotten that off my chest. As much as others are wary of my judgement at this point in time (due to some really terrible choices) I think that I've weathered enough truly terrible relationships in my time to recognize a good one when it comes my way. That's as much as I'm willing to say on the matter and only partially because I feel it will jinx things. I might still be a teeny bit superstitious on that front but also I don't want this coming back to bite me in the ass at a later date as life often does.

So I'll keep my lips sealed on this one, that's all the bragging I am going to do and I promise to not write blog posts filled with slushy photos and endearments but only the pure unblemished truth. At least I've fulfilled my part of the bargain, well sort of but this is as good as it's going to get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..