There's tired and then there's me.


I hate to break it to you folks but I fear I might be on the way out. This week despite not being at work and having many hours of leisure time to play around with I have the energy levels of a sloth. I am not just tired, I am beyond tired and actively craving naps. Like wishing that there was a rollover plan for every nap I refused as a child. 

Now there's a number of possibilities for my overwhelming exhaustion. I haven't been feeling much muscle pain from the gym but I've been training all week so perhaps I'm super tired from all the Crossfit. Another option is that I'm just run down and thus it is important to remember that the act of buying multi vitamins does little for my well being if I keep forgetting to take them. It could also be something I'm eating or not eating. I'm eating more fruit than your average fruit bat but I have awful tendency to restrict myself to the same three or four vegetables which is both boring and somewhat lacking in nutrition or perhaps the fact that sugar is creeping back into my diet (bad sugar- It's like an ex I've kicked out but everyone now and then, more now than then these days, I allow it to come crawling back) and it's making me hungry, tired and fat (remind me again why I eat it? oh yes it's delicious). Now the last option is that I have some sort of debilitating condition of which extreme tiredness is a symptom (okay fine so this is unlikely and is probably based more on the many episodes of house I've watched than actual facts).

It's not even 10 pm and I'm already in bed with my book and my laptop. Although this isn't from tiredness alone. I spent a disproportionate time of my week outside work on my own and while it took some getting used to at first I've kind of warmed to it now. I like being by myself and being able to read in the quiet of my apartment so a week down here spent in the almost constant company of others can be hard to take. Sometimes I just need to disconnect and it's likely that living by myself has left me somewhat anti social. It's all well and good until tomorrow night when I'm going out in the first time in like forever and I don't think it's one of those occasions where I can bring my pyjamas incase I get sleepy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..