Devil hangover


Devil Hangover
Cold blue walls suffocate me
As my head thumps rhythmically to the soothing beats
And I drift further into Oblivion,
Drowning my waking thoughts.
I see nothing , only endless space ,
My face crawls into a positive frown.
My deep, dark ponderings are cast into stilted air
As you shake me from my lurid daydream.
The noise it leaks through my thoughts
And coats itself stickily upon the walls.
And I lie screaming silently
but I sit huddled,
Losing myself, finding myself and death falls like night.
I fall deeper in love with poetic mysteries which defy the spoken word.
And I’m sure I had a dream about this in another once upon a time.
but I sit here not waking, not sleeping, not living , just falling deeper into myself.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..