Hold me now


Hold me now
Hold me now I think I’m gonna be sick.
My nails beat grooves in my palms
And my eyes water dangerously.
It goes on and on
And I nod praying,
Praying for it to end.
I go tumbling down the black spiral
Vomiting my regrets away.
I feel as though I’m doing nothing right.
I feel bad and useless.
I grow angry looking at my damp, red face.
My eyes glow eerily,
A deep, deep blue.
I’m hoping, wishing, praying
That my voice will have a less sombre note
When this black contraption we call phone
Rings again.

Oh mother dear , you need not hear me crying
Another time , if there is another time
Will I be crawling home soon
I wonder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..