me,myself and I


Me, myself and I
My mind opens like a flower and yet
My body begs for sleep.
I succumb to horticulture in a manner of speaking.
Words spew from my unseeing lips ,
I can attach no meaning.
And my eyes bleed into my wretched soul.
You leave your indelible stamp upon me,
I itch to remove it.
In the distance my eyes call out for sleep,
I am not yet done here , forced to turn the other cheek.
I’ve seen some things which have rocked my fragile little world,
Experienced bite size chunks of reality and I wish to regurgitate it
In irritation, it leaves a foul taste in my mouth.
My heart opens, I enclose it in tissues,
Desperate to hide it, unable to undo the damage
And the love which is long lost now weeps.
Photographs flicker in my mind like silent movies played wrong
But strangely I see no plot and I close my eyes in hopes to banish it.
Fires of damnation edge closer, my skin is singed and blistered, red and swollen. Years too late I mindlessly repent.

And thoughts cascade on the downward spiral only to fall into insanity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..