The big sleep

When you're used to working three or four days in a row, having to suddenly work seven can be hard going. My days off change every week and don't usually fall together but when I get a weekend off I usually have to work six or seven days in a row to get to it and let me tell you those days drag.

I feel as Though I've been working forever but in reality il be completing day seven of Seven, not starting until one and working late and I have been counting down to this since last weekend ! I miss not working and I missed the not working out but I have still managed to compete my mobility challenge, do two morning runs ( more like an experiment, on how much water can one girl absorb, than exercise).
And two mostly cardio crossfit classes so. Not quite a couch potato really. I also found that working all day in my uniform and then coming home to change into either workout clothes or my pyjamas that on weeks like this my 'civilian' clothes barely get a look. This morning was my first time putting on jeans since last Friday
! And it felt good.

I'm looking forward to sleeping a bit more and actually having time to read and eating when I'm hungry instead of just on my breaks and getting two forge classes done on Monday but mostly just the three days of not working. That part will be sweet.

But before I get to all that good stuff I have to make soup and eat something Before work and unpack food shopping and make a lunch to eat in work and pack some more and finally go to Work
For 8 hours. I feel tired just writing that



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..