Ten things I've learned about love - a review

Ten things I've learned about love - Sarah Butler.
This is two different stories that intertwine.
Alice has returned home from travelling to be with her family as her father is dying and Daniel is a homeless man searching for the daughter he never met.
book
I must admit the cover of this book intrigued me and when I read the blurb I thought it could go either way. It wasn't a bad book but it wasn't a great book either. I feel like the same premise if written by an author who writes literary fiction could have been something mor. it was good for what it was, some light popular fiction that probably won't leave a lasting impression



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..