Hi, I'm Laura, compulsive over planner

So I'm lying on the couch feeling too tired/ lazy to move and thinking about all the things I need to do before I head to Clonmel to assume babysitting duties and I'm running through a list in my head.
Lists are my thing because I am compulsively over organized.
That and I don't travel lightly. I'm not a one bag and off I go kind of girl.

To go home I will be packing a bag of food ( everything bar breakfast but this is mostly because I'm so Damn fussy but also when you're trying to eat clean ,and I am , you really need to plan your meals which helps avoid getting too hungry and eating the first thing you see), a bag With
Clothes ( a spare outfit, gym stuff and sleepwear) , my laptop , 3-4 books and toiletries. And how Long am I going home for you might ask. 3 days, that's all just three days. And yet I arrive home with more baggage than I can comfortably carry In one go.

This is just what I do, I plan, I make lists
And take great pleasure in checking things off them. I'm overly punctual possibly because I'm from a pretty disorganized family that would have been late to a party hosted in our house and I have obviously been trying to rebel against that my whole life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..