me and you -a review

me and you - Niccolo Amaniti

You and me is a story about a teenage boy striving to hide the fact that he is a loner. He pretends he has been invited on a skiing trip with friends from school but really he is hiding out for the week in the basement of his house, which he has filled with supplies. It's all going to plan until his estranged half sister shows up unexpectedly.

This was quite an odd book, because of Its length it felt like the story had only got going and then the book was over. The story doesn't quite take the direction I was expecting. while well written I felt
Like it was building up to an event that never happened. I would recommend this author but probably not this particular book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The darker side of romance

Help, I think I'm autistic

Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out ..